Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

AM I ELIGIBLE TEN YEAR MARRIAGE ACT

Customer Question
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE...
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE TEN YEAR MARRIAGE ACT
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/28/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.1. Were you married to the same person for 10 years or longer?2. Are you presently married?3. Are yoiu receiving a social security benefit at this time?Thanks in advance,Doug