How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to apply benefits We were married

Customer Question

I would like to apply for spousal benefits We were married from 1979 to 1992 His ss # ************ ***** 1931
Me ************ -1944
Shelly **********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Shelly. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. First, please do not provide your personal information here, this is a public forum and anybody can see it. I already notify customer service to remove your personal information. To apply for your spousal benefits you need to contact social security administration directly. Here are some options: