How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

GA-crb can't find where to type to answer you. I know the service

Customer Question

can't find where to type to answer you. I know the service you are providing is valuable, but I just can't afford that much. Would you accept $20? I haven't even bought groc. yet this month. Sign of the times!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get my local SS office to not give me the run around? I was born 9/1941, retired at age 67 yr and one month, well past my required retirement age. How do I file for my Ex's SS now? Or if he passes away before me? SS employees won't even help you, they act like they don't know about the new laws on SS on May 1st? Don't even try to help you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You asked a lot of questions there. Are you seeking information specifically relating to the new Social Security law that would take effect on April 30, 2016? How long were you married? Have you remarried? If so, at what age did you remarry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still single and intend to stay that way. How can I receive $6,500. to improve my home?
I have been divorced since 7/1999, was married to him for 10 years, exactly. I have no idea what he draws on his SS? But he sure made a lot more a year than I did, yet the indicate that I can't get
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply. First, can you tell me if you are still working? If not, are you disabled, or just unemployed at the moment? Also, what amount are you getting?What amount is your ex getting?
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for a response, thank you. (A phone call would cost you quite a bit more, but likely won't give you more info that the typed response, and no info if I can't get answers to the questions above.)
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hello, are you returning?