How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask annelew12554 Your Own Question
annelew12554, Social Security
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2430
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge of the rules of Social Seeurity
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
annelew12554 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A person owes me money & I would like his social security

Customer Question

a person owes me money & I would like his social security number
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 1 year ago.
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. Unfortunately, there is no way for one person to get another person's SS# ***** either asking them for it, or having some sort of document that requires their SS#, such as an agreement in writing for them to re-pay the loan to you, with the person's name & SS#. You can, however, write off the $ amount they owe you as a "non business" bad debt if you have been unable to collect on the money they owe you. Please see below: If this answer has helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge Thank you for choosing justanwser.