Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

How do i sign up $60,000 ss boost?

Customer Question
how do i sign up...
how do i sign up for the $60,000 ss boost?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/22/2016
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. I am sorry to disappoint you but there's no $60,000 SS boost. The ads are misleading.
Here is the summary about the upcoming changes to social security benefits: http://www.fa-mag.com/news/what-the-2016-social-security-changes-mean-25323.html?section=47&page=2Congress never approved any lump sump or increase in social security payments.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?
And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.
emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser