How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lev-tax Your Own Question
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 29973
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
lev-tax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister has dimenta and is living alone is West Virginia

Customer Question

My sister has dimenta and is living alone is West Virginia - I am working on getting her moved to Wisconsin, where I live. What do I need to do to have her Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid transferred to Wisconsin?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.
If you get Social Security benefits or are enrolled in Medicare, you can change your address online by using a my Social Security account.
Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.
Go to: Social Security - Sign in or Create an Account.If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI), do not have a US mailing address, or are unable to change your address online, you can:Call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; orContact your local Social Security office. me know your zipcode - and I will help to find a local address..See for reference