Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I have lost or misplaced my 1099 report of earnings. I am tying

Customer Question

I have lost or misplaced my 1099 report of earnings. I am tying to file my income tax but I need my report to file. can I get a duplicate?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.If you have a mySocial Security account, you can download it immediately. Just sign in on the SSA website and go to the my documents tab. You can print it off directly from the site. "my social security" account (link: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do) . Here are the 3 ways to get a copy (the first is the way you can get it online and print it immediately):Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; orContacting your local Social Security office.Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces and numbers from 1 through 5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will only ensure that I am compensated by the site for my time.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?