Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I AM 67 STILL WORKING FULL TIME AND COLLECTING SOCIAL SECURITY.

Customer Question

I AM 67 STILL WORKING FULL TIME AND COLLECTING SOCIAL SECURITY. I AM ABOUT TO GO PART TIME HOW DO I GET ME AND MY WIFE ON MEDICARE PARTB
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
You can visit your local Social Security office and fill out an application there. Or, you can apply for these benefits online using this link. https://www.ssa.gov/medicare/apply.html
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.