Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

My name is ***** ***** and like Kathryn, I also received the

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and like Kathryn, I also received the Federal Benefit Credit and was wondering how I became eligible to receive this credit
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what else do you need to know? I recently filed for SSD and have been approved for payouts, does this have anything to do with that?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Social Security Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
This is how your Social Security Disability payments are now deposited into your bank account. Depending on the bank and the type of transaction it can say "Social Security" or Federal Benefit Payment. It would appear you have received the first deposit of your benefits. Sometimes, if it is not the amount you were expecting, they are paying you for prior months or have adjusted the amount you will receive. You will receive a litter within about a week if this is the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome!