How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do not have my social security info fo income tax

Customer Question

I do not have my social security info fo income tax
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.
Call the SSA at 1-***-***-****. They will ask you some identifying questions. Once it is established who you are, you can report your new address. You can also request that a copy of your SS information be sent to you for your tax preparation.