How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15305
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I cannot find my social tax statment can I get the information

Customer Question

I cannot find my social tax statment can I get the information on line *********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can get a copy online.Beginning on February 1, 2016, you can get an instant replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S by using your online my Social Securityaccount.If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online.To get your replacement form SSA-1099, go to Sign In or Create an Account.Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab to get a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S. is a linkYou are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Checking to see if you responded

Related Social Security Questions