How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sirs: I have failed to let my tax man have my statement of

Customer Question

Sirs: I have failed to let my tax man have my statement of benefits I have received 2015.
I cannot find my statement Soc Sec sent to me. I must have misfiled it.
Can you get me these numbers? I am sorry, I do not have anything that has my ID number.
My husband passed away recently, he always handled tax matters for me. My address now is **** **** **** **** . **** , OH ****
Doyla D. ****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
I can't get it for you, but I tell you how you can get it online. You say you do not have your ID number? Do you know your SS #? Also, do you have a copy of your SS card?