Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I did not receive my Form SSA-1099 benefit statement

Customer Question
for 2015 (my wife received...
I did not receive my Form SSA-1099 benefit statement for 2015 (my wife received hers). How can I obtain the figures now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
4/11/2016
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. The easiest way to get it as quickly, is to get it online and you can download it immediately instead of waiting for other methods. It is very easy if you have set up a "mySocial Security account". link: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;(2) Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or(3) Contacting your local Social Security office. Link: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney