dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Im trying to get an idea what i need to live on retirement.

Customer Question

im trying to get an idea what i need to live on for my retirement. what is my ssi for me
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. 1. Are you asking what your estimated social security retirement benefit will be? I ask because what you will need has little to do with what your benefit will be---unless what you are really asking is what will I have available---which may or may not be enough for you to live on.Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug