How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19665
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister and a friend of mine are getting

Customer Question

My sister and a friend of mine are getting 700plus from their husbands social security since neither one has ever worked ,their husbands are alive My question is can I. My husbands social security number is ************ and mine is *************
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
How old are you? Is your husband collection Social Security benefits?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 71 and yes he is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is on disability social security he is 55
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Yes, you can collect benefits based on your husband's earnings--50% of what is currently collecting. For more information and on how to apply, click on the link below: Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.