How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15720
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a letter in the mail saying rehab I could get

Customer Question

I got a letter in the mail saying for work rehab I could get 5000k to start a business. I have the location nearly paid off. I bought and paid for it . When contract business got slow I was going to put a car lot there that or when I retiard. When I went on disability I had help but the property I am talking about is in My Wifes name she was drunk and started giveing things away without My consent .I had to stop it by closeing rite away. It is Half a City block and in a good location for sales. We are seperated even though I paid for everything it is in her name I even put 40% down to start out with pay off is only 14k the House is 1900 sq .Ft. so I have 2 rooms I can use for a office. I want to build a 30by 30 ft garage there and I have allredy figured out the help to hireDad Sells autoes to dealers and I have ben in the business since JR High I oviousally can not do the work but I have the know how. It is in a good high traffic arreapeople stop by all the time wondering if I want to sell something and I can under price all the dealers because of Dad and other connection's I have The People of the town Like and Trust Me so it would work with enough inventory. Please respond.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloFederal and state government agencies do not provide grants to people with disabilities for starting a business according to the Small Business Administration. However, there are a number of low-interest loan programs that help disabled people obtain startup financing.You would have to go through SBA website to see what loans are available.