Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I AM 80 YEARS OLD, AND GET 23,000 PER YEAR IN SOCIAL SECURITY.

Customer Question

i AM 80 YEARS OLD, AND GET 23,000 PER YEAR IN SOCIAL SECURITY. wHAT CAN i EARN BEYOND THAT AMOUNT WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY PACK MONEY TO SOCIAL SECURITY?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The amount from social Security is $25,000 (not 23,000)
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Once you reach your full retirement age, there is no restriction on the amount that you can earn. At 80 years of age, you can earn any amount without your benefits being reduced--without paying anything back to Social Security Administration. For more information, click on the link below: https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3739/What-happens-if-I-work-and-get-Social-Security-retirement-benefits Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.