LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I'm trying to track down my 1099. I moved from Windsor,

Customer Question

I'm trying to track down my 1099. I moved from Windsor, Ontario to Cranbrook, British Columbia in Canada, and send three letters of change of address requesting my 1099 before the end of April. Please check your records for my current address:
3085 Wycliffe Store Road, Cranbrook, BC V1C 7C5
Emily M Nadeau (###) ###-####
DOB: 17 March 1942
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Emily,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

In order to get your SSA-1099, you will need to contact that social security offices that services your new address. You can call them and the will be able to mail you out a replacement SSA-1099 in about a week to 10 days. Here is the contact information for the office you need to now deal with:

623 East Wallace Avenue
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
1-***-***-****
Fax: 1-***-***-****

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug