How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm questioning something that is to be removed from social

Customer Question

I'm questioning something that is to be removed from social security. I am married and collecting social security.what is the six word request to immediately raise my income by an extra $1329 a month? Also, my husband is on social security would he be eligible for the $s.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know.
JA: Our top Retirement Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Retirement Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Retirement Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

That is a hoax. Would you like an explanation of where it came from and who it effects?