Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I had received a mail in 12-4-15 from SSA indicating" We can…

Customer Question
I had received a mail...
I had received a mail in 12-4-15 from SSA indicating" We can not pay your monthly benefits at this time" ( end of quote) without any explanation. I called their office on 1-8-2016 at 1-***-***-****, they told me they don't know why either, but Shana ( agent) will file an inquiry, I should know in a month. I have not heard from them to this date. The phone line is on a eternal hold when I called to fellow up.
Can you help me to get an answer, I have not receive benefits for Dec. 2015, Jan. and Feb. 2016 as far.
My phone # ***/***-****.
Thanks
Karen ***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
3/17/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello Karen: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

The best thing to do is to go in person--to go to the local office of Social Security Administration to find out exactly what is going on. The 800# ***** ***** in resolving claimants' issues. Social Security Administration Claims Specialist/Rpresentative is the only one that can research your issue by reviewing your record in their database and then telling you exactly what is going on and what needs to be done to resolve the issue. Click on the link below to locate your Social Secrutiy Administration's local office:

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law