Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

Losy 1099formscanigetacopy

Customer Question
losy 1099formscanigetacopy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
3/12/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, you can get a replacement copy of your social security SSA_1099 right from your home computer. Let me explain.

If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement formSSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily:
1. Using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents"tab.

2. Or, you can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****),Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and request a replacement document.

3. Finally, if you prefer face to face transactions, you may contact your local Social Security office and they will process the request for you.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney