How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently receiving ss benfits and have been number of

Customer Question

I am currently receiving ss benfits and have been for a number of years. During the past 8 years I have been working part time and every pay period funds are withdrawn fro my pay for ss. My question: can I have an update to what paid into ss account and am I entitled to an adjustment to monthly benefits?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Reuben,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What benefit are you receiving?

2. What is your present age?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.


I can't help you if you don't provide the little bit of additional information I asked about.