Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I change my new routing number

Customer Question
how do I change my new routing number
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
3/7/2016
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

If you already get benefits and you have a bank account, you can sign up for or change your direct deposit by:

(1) Setting up a my Social Security account and starting or changing your direct deposit online (Social Security benefits only);

(2) Contacting your bank, credit union or savings and loan association;

(3) Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****); or

(4) Completing a Direct Deposit Sign Up Form and taking it to your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?