Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What happens when you were on SSI own disability and it went…

Customer Question
What happens when you were...
What happens when you were on SSI for your own disability and it went according to your husband income from a job and your husband stops work because we are both in a homeless shelter and the county gets into our matters and gets him help to get on RSDI, and gets me cut off SSI because he had the work history
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
3/4/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, add clarifying information, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have been blocked from getting this done after I have written up more stuff as to what lead to me being cut of SSI Do to Anoka County And John And Patrica Williams both getting into files because of there work history and to being able to adopt
Belinda ***** ***** Born 1-29-04 and Julie ***** ***** Born !-1-07 to take me away for being payee for them . I need to talk but would it cost more Anoka county and my daughter Shelly inlaws have no right to be involed in my life and Shelly or Mellissa life Because Shelly married there son or Anoka county and as Guardian for Mellissa they had no right to go to him to have Mellissa put in Richfield to have James make that decision would cost more to have phone conversation

Thank you. However, I am more confused than ever before I really cannot answer your question because I do not know what is going on.

You need re-post and ask specific questions.

You can also speak with me, but it would cost more.

Anoka County can get away with not abiding to court orders so they made sure that I would never get on SSI again so I never can get a attorney even if I have everything in my files somewhere
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 2 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

OK, let's take this one step at a time: Please clarify:

You stated: "What happens when you were on SSI for your own disability" --------- OK, you mean that you were found disabled but you didn't have social security disability insurance because you had not paid in for it, is this correct?

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY