Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Must I reapply every couple of years with my still

Customer Question
eligibility for Medicaid? Is it...
Must I reapply every couple of years with my still eligibility for Medicaid? Is it necessary for me to have to wait in that awful line or call an office that does not answer their phone? When I became eligible for Medicaid, I called SSA and they did the work for me in minutes, but now I'm receiving (not email) forms with info to fax them. I don't drive much anymore and it is absolutely not a question that I am unable to stand up all day to go to the Dept. of Economic Security to have to return a few days later! Is it at all possible for you to take care of this for me again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
3/4/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

The State generally sends forms out every year to verify your continued eligibility for Medicaid. So, if you have received a form from Medicaid to complete in order for your continued eligibility in the program to be reviewed, you must complete the form and return it by the deadline. Otherwise, your services could be cut.

This site does not offer legal representation. So, I cannot make this call for you.