Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I will be turning 65 in April, 2016. I plan on continuing to…

Customer Question
I will be turning 65...
I will be turning 65 in April, 2016. I plan on continuing to work full time.
What do I need to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
3/1/2016
Social Security Expert: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Thank you for your question - your full retirement age is 66, so you will need to still call 1-***-***-**** and sign up for Medicare at least part A. You can start taking your benefits with no work restrictions on your 66 birthday.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.