How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2983
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not received my yearly 1099-R tax form, I'm trying

Customer Question

I have not received my yearly 1099-R tax form
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying tto make out my 2015 tax return. I have not received my social seciurity tax form for 2015. How can I get you folos to send me thes forms. I have moved recently and this may be the cause of the dfelay. n My new address is Graaal Braun, soc.sec###-##-####*****N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. My old address was in North Carolina
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: everything about me on the message above is the same, but my wife's soc. sec.'s is###-##-####
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

First understand, this site is not Social Security and we do not have access to your records. If you need a replacement form SSA-1099 SSA has recently allowed you to access it online. Here are the ways you can request a replacement 1099:

(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

(2) Calling SS at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

(3) Contacting your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?