dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How do i find out if my sscheck will arrive a tmy new bank

Customer Question

how do i find out if my sscheck will arrive a tmy new bank on the 3 of march
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Mary,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. When did you notify social security of the new bank to make the deposit to?

2. How did you notify social security of the new bank?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DOOUG, I CALLED SS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH OF FEB AND THE GUY I ASK IF HE WANTED DMY NEW TRACKING AND ACCOUNT NUMBER AND HE SAID NO I DO NOT NEED THEM AND THEN I ASK IF HE NEEDED THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OF THE BANK AND HE SAID NO.I THOUGH T THOSE WHERE SOME PRETTY SLIM ANSWERS BUT THOUGHT HE SOULD KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND IF THIS CHECK IS NOT PUT IN MY NEW BANK BY MARCH 3 I WILL BE IN A REAL PICKLE. OR MESS. THANK YOU MARY
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mary,

This IS a new bank right? And you are getting your benefit deposited to a different bank up til now?

Doug