Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I want to apply security. I have a full time job with an…

Customer Question
I want to apply for...
I want to apply for social security. I have a full time job with an HSA. I am told I cannot have an HSA with Medicare part A. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/26/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon Catherine,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Have you applied for Medicare yet?

2. Have you already applied for social security retirement?

3. How much are you earning with your employment now?

4. What is your present age?

Thanks in advance,

Doug