Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

How much will be my social security benefits if I'm 50 years

Customer Question

How much will be my social security benefits if I'm 50 years old and work for 16 years
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hi, may name is ***** ***** I am an SS lawyer. That will depend on what you earned and when you earned it. There are various complicated calculation procedures, including indexing earnings etc., as well as determining lifetime average monthly income and applying a formula to that to come up with your estimated benefits.

The SSA can provide you with an estimate. Let me know if you wish me to direct you on how to get that.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!