Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How Mich do u charge when answering question?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/24/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You appear to have already offered to pay $32 for your questions to be answered, and I can assist you if you wish to go forward. If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you need to know?

Doug