How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 63. Is there a way to get an additional $15,978 income

Customer Question

My name is Ann ********** I am 63. Is there a way to get an additional $15,978 income through social secuirty each year? I've read about this in several different places.
JA: Hi Ann Clifford. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: do you have a phone number?
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Retirement Accountant now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ann, generally the answer would be no, if you are asking if there is something new out there, as urged by many a scamster to get people to buy an article or ebook. Rather, there is a new law passed that eliminates some benefits avenues.

That said, we can determine if you likely have any unconsidered filing options if you'd like. Would you like to answer a question or 3?