How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir/Madam, My SS number is ***-**-****. I am a retiree on SS

Customer Question

My SS number is ***-**-****. I am a retiree on SS benefits, including Medicare. I shall be moving from MA to WI this weekend. I do not have a Bank account there, but plan to set one up, at which time I shall inform you of the arrangements. In the mean time, I shall keep my Bank account in MA temporarily, to continue to receive the benefits.
Please inform me on what I need to do for a smooth transition.
L. E. ******,
*** *** ****,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. We only provide general information on the site. However, once you are settled in Wisconsin, you need to complete a new application for direct deposit to change your banking information.