Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Responding to Notice of Change in Benefits

Customer Question
responding to Notice of Change in Benefits
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/23/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good morning John,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Can you please explain what your issue is? I'm unclear as to what has occurred and why you believe fraud of some sort may be involved?

2. What did you receive that stated there was a change in your benefits?

3. Was there a form number on the notice?

4. What was the reason stated in the notice for the change?

Doug