dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Do you work

Customer Question

do you work for SS
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

No, we do not work for social security. Why would you think that? This website is the JustAnswer site. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 tears and I help people get answers to their social security questions.

What can I help you with?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I typed in social security.gov and it took me here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't like the fact I asked a question and you asked for 5 dollars and took me to a site to pay more and then there was no way to respond with out more money
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or with billing, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

I can assure you that you did not get to this site by typing in socialsecurity.gov But here is a link to that site: https://socialsecurity.gov/

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel