Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is there help my home
, my home that i am in was

Customer Question
Is there help for...

Is there help for buying my home

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My home that i am in was morg.in my x wifes name it was forclosed on now i will be kicked out if i cant find a morg i need help

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am on disabled

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/23/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

You can apply for an FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan. Click on the link below for more information:

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/buying/loans