How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find out if I have paid into ss years? I am a

Customer Question

How do I find out if I have paid into ss for 30 years? I am a teacher who has also worked other jobs.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can log into and create an account and view your earnings record. If you have over 30 years of substantial earnings, then you will know.

You can also go to social security and request a printout of your work history. You could check there, too.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not please rate positive