Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am looking answer to the question I submitted

Customer Question
I am looking for an...
I am looking for an answer to the question I submitted
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/20/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug