Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My case worker told me I would get my money on the 19 Feb.

Customer Question
and for no reason she...
My case worker told me I would get my money on the 19 Feb. and for no reason she told me she put it in next week and didn't give me a date. she said she will put it in when she gets ready. I think it so unfair she talk to me unfairly. she ask me in front of customers was I slow do I have any understanding.. LEESVILLE, LA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Her name is Ms.********* IN LEESVILLE, LA OFFICE
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/20/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly provide additional information.

What is your specific question?