Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to see a copy of my 2015 1099.

Customer Question
I need to see a copy of my 2015 1099.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/19/2016
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

(1) If you have a "my social security" account you can get a copy of your 1099 immediately online. You can either create an account or loget in. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

(2) Calling SS at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

(3) Contacting your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

Just checking back in,do you have any further questions?