Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need a form SSA-1099 showing benefits paid to C Luttrell on…

Customer Question
Need a form SSA-1099 showing...
Need a form SSA-1099 showing benefits paid to Virginia C Luttrell on SS####-##-####B
during year 2015. Current address is 11 Woodside Place. Carmel Valley.Ca. 93924.
Believe previous was sent to an expired address in Idaho.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/18/2016
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

(1) If you have a "my social security" account you can get a copy of your 1099 immediately online. You can either create an account or loget in. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

(2) Calling SS at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

(3) Contacting your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

Just checking back in,do you have any further questions?