How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19117
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Father left my mom & my brother and I in 1963 never saw m

Customer Question

My Father left my mom & my brother and I in 1963 never saw him again. I have a social security number which I believe could be his. His name was Edwin Hill SS# ***-**-****. I also know he is deceased. Could you let me know if this is his number.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but only Social Security Administration can answer this question for you. This site does not have access to the Social Security Administration database. Also, for privacy reasons, the number that you provided has been deleted by the system. Here is the contact information for Social Security Administration:

Also, if he is now deceased, your mother may be eligible for survivor benefits if he contributed to the Social Security system. For more information, click on the link below: