MichaelHannigan
MichaelHannigan,
23511658

I need to find out the last 4 of a social & dob

Customer Question

I need to find out the last 4 of a social & dob for someone
Category: Social Security
Expert:  MichaelHannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Is this person living? Of they are deceased, you should be able to get this information from birth and death records, however, if the person is still alive, it will be nearly impossible to get this information without actually asking the person. There are at least, no legal means of which I am aware that would allow you to obtain both.