Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I never applied and have to do that now. Where do I get the…

Customer Question
I never applied for Part...
I never applied for Part B and have to do that now. Where do I get the form?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/16/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you already have Medicare Part A and wish to sign up for Medicare Part B only, please complete form CMS40-B, Application for Enrollment in Medicare - Part B (Medical Insurance), and take or mail it to your local Social Security office. Here is a direct link to the form: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms/Downloads/CMS40B-E.pdf

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug