Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My check was not deposited in my savings account on Feb

Customer Question
10th....
My check was not deposited in my savings account on Feb 10th. I thought that was my date.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/12/2016
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 2 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

Hi, can you clarify for me what type of benefit you are receiving?

Also what date in the month are you born?

And what year did you start collecting your benefit?

Urgent!

Hello again. It is period end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional