Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

2016

Customer Question
2016
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/11/2016
Social Security Expert: Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant replied 2 years ago
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. The easiest way to get your Social Security account information, including getting another benefit verification letter, is by opening an online account by visiting: https://goo.gl/OFxGxQ. Click on the option to "Sign In or Create and Account" and complete the online forms.

Please let me know how this works for you and if you have any problems. Also let me know if I can clarify anything or answer any additional questions.

Thanks, Jonathan

Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney