Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Well, I did not even get a chance to ask my question. I am…

Customer Question
Well, I did not even...
Well, I did not even get a chance to ask my question. I am not subject to the GPO, as I was eligible to receive a government annuity before December 1982. I was eligible as of March 5, 1981, based on 55 years of government service. My service eligibility, 30 years of Federal Civil Service would be in 1974. I used this on my first appeal to be denied spousal benefit. (my wife passed away in Dec 2014) Now they heave denied based on the fact in 1983, the year I did retire,. I was not getting 1/2 of my support from my spouse who was still working. True, I was not as I did get my pension and was also working at a non government job.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
2/11/2016
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

I have carefully review your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?