Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

MY NAME I DO NOT HAVE HOUSEING .. A HOTEL YEAR.I CAN NOT PAY…

Customer Question
MY NAME ***** *****...
MY NAME ***** ***** I DO NOT HAVE HOUSEING ..IM IN A HOTEL FOR ONE YEAR.I CAN NOT PAY ANY LONGER
THANK YOU ***** *****(###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
1/29/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon Frances,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You posted your question in our social security category. Do you have a question that I answer for you?

Doug