How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear ***** ***** Boyer;
, just turned 65 Jan 24th,

Customer Question

Dear ***** ***** Boyer;
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm Dennis Roof, just turned 65 Jan 24th, 2016, and I live on Social Security and a small Va Pension one a month, roughly $1400.00 a month and have heart Problems and if my SSI is closed, is there anything I can do?? I live in Apartments in Oklahoma City, Okla and it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Social Security Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I think your question cut off, what exactly is your question?