Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to sit up an account with Social Security Helpline D.

Customer Question
I need to sit up...
I need to sit up an account with Social Security Helpline
My name is***** at 8612 Silverbell Ln Ft Worth, Tx. 76140
Tel.(###) ###-#### ***** You.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
1/21/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You can open your own socials ecurity online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug